Amazon Advertising Assistant (Graduate role)
The Amazon Advertising Assistant is a key supporting role on any client account and the best place to start if you want a career in digital marketing because you begin to learn about the industry from the inside out. Following is a list of skills that a candidate should aim to achieve and carry out on a regular basis before moving on to the next stage of their career. It is not an exhaustive list, nor is it a checklist for promotion – more of a guideline of what is expected of you.
Reports to Account/Operations Manager
The Role – and what you will learn
- You will become an expert on Amazon, from product optimisation, data analysis to advertising
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Researching & setting up client campaigns in Amazon’s advertising platform
- Audit and troubleshoot product listings
- Responsible for day to day internal management of campaigns for a range of clients, optimising performance to agreed objectives
- Planning and forecasting performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Budget management for those campaigns
- Reporting back to the Account Manager’s and Director on performance of campaigns and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns.
- Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Support management of client requests
Attributes and Skills you will develop
- How different Amazon services work together and independently to achieve results.
- Efficient time management – organised; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
- A keen grasp on Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse large data sets into meaningful action
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- Ability to drive performance while ensuring that all aspects can be reported on
- Troubleshooting and resolving internal and external issues associated with ad campaigns
- Finding/suggesting faster ways of doing things
- Some level of client communication
- Suggesting new campaign strategies
What we are looking for
- Willingness to learn
- Able to perform tasks with an upbeat/can-do attitude
- A drive to succeed both personally and for our clients
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Be able to take positive criticism – the digital industry is not about knowing everything but being inquisitive enough to find out and getting to the bottom of things.
- No experience needed – just an insatiable desire to learn and progress!
- Any sales or customer service roles are definitely an advantage
- Any 2nd language
A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a business, marketing, economics or mathematical/science vertical.
Benefits at Threepipe
- A great learning environment
- A friendly, supportive and high performing team
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + 1 day a year for every full year worked (up to 30 days maximum)
- Generous annual training budget
- Interest free Annual Travel card loan
- Half day holiday for your birthday
- Other benefits and perks
Due to the number of CVs we receive, regrettably we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. No agencies please.
Threepipe is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information and to apply for the role, please email your CV and salary expectation to NBSEO.email@example.com