Senior Paid Media Analyst
- Coming in with a Paid Social background you will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
- Responsible for day to day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs
- Suggesting new ideas and insights gained from running the account to stay on top of the ever-evolving channel
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager’s and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
What we are looking for:
- Willingness to learn
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Passionate about the business and committed to Threepipe Reply
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
- A good grasp of excel and strong analytical skills to analyses data sets into meaningful actions
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- A logical approach to troubleshooting
- Likes finding/suggesting better strategies and faster ways of doing things
- 1.5 – 2 years managing and optimising paid social campaigns working towards client’s goals on a DR or performance basis
- Comfortable with full account builds, restructures and audits according to best practise.
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience running non-paid social campaigns – e.g Paid Search, Display
- Experience with Adserver Tracking
- Any experience with direct client exposure.
- Want to learn other channels like Paid Search and Display which is one the ways in which the role might evolve
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a science, business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.
For further information and to apply for the role, please email your CV and salary expectation to: email@example.com