The business had previously focused on bottom of the sales funnel opportunities and was keen to drive wider awareness and consideration of its full product range.
Our always on and responsive strategy ensured an improved creative and media investment strategy which was reset around specific KPIS to deliver awareness and engagement as well as conversion to sales.
This was delivered by paid social across Facebook and Instagram but also by onboarding Aromatherapy onto Pinterest for the first time. This was accompanied by a paid search strategy which was reset to deliver more new customer consideration with broader keyword terms.
As the Covid-19 pandemic crisis rose in the UK and US markets, there was a significant search increase for self-care and anxiety reducing products. We were able to match specific product ranges to search enquiries, for example sleep sprays and mists as well as bath oils. In the first week of UK lockdown the site’s best sellers included its ‘De-Stress’ and ‘Support Breathe Collections’.
New customers were served a mix of premium product and lifestyle video and still image assets, whereas existing customers were successfully re-converted through dynamic product ads. All content for the campaign was delivered by our creative studio which functioned throughout lockdown period.
- 116% increase in search volume
- 159% increase in revenue YoY (+48% conversion rate)
- 49% increase in traffic YoY (+28% engagement rate)
- 100% increase in sales MoM (April 2020)
- 300% average uplift YoY + 250% MoM in demand of sleep, stress + anxiety products
- 1000% increase YoY + 300% MoM of antibacterial products – a continued focus for consumers