Prompting social awareness and trial of Pick Up Biscuits
PiCK UP! is one of Bahlsen’s most popular biscuits on mainland Europe, but relatively unknown in the UK. As part of driving consideration and increased penetration in the UK we were tasked with designing a social campaign to support an experiential roadshow that took place across 2019.
- Define and re-position PiCK UP! as a biscuit product for UK consumers
- Deliver an engaging brand experience for both experiential targets as well as social channel fans
- Support the street teams as they move through the UK
- Encourage purchase and consideration through digital channels
Working with an experiential agency, we positioned PiCK UP! as a product that challenges the norm and does away with convention. We then built a social content strategy that actively challenged the status quo and encouraged people to become a bolder, more outspoken version of themselves.
This was followed up with other core workstreams including local event geo-fenced social, a 12-month content campaign and a series of tactical executions such as digital sampling and a micro-influencer campaign with mobile wallet discount cards.
- Over 100 pieces of original content produced
- 40 micro-influencers delivering over 120 pieces of content
- Experiential activations at 100+ locations across the UK
- Redemption of 3000+ mobile voucher codes
- 6,500,000 total social reach
- 200,000 social engagements